- Approximately 37% of Lafayette upperclass students are members of the fraternity and sorority community. (Fall 2022)
- The All-Greek Term GPA outperformed the Non-Affiliated Term GPA by .12 in Spring 2022.
- There are approximately nine million fraternity/sorority members in America (both students and alumni). That’s 3% of the population.
- The fraternal community is the largest network of volunteers in the United States, with members donating over ten million hours of service and over $7 million raised annually.
- Approximately 70% of students involved in fraternities and sororities graduate, as opposed to the 50% graduation rate of those who do not affiliate.
- Fraternity and sorority members are significantly more engaged in their workplace and overall happier than students who were not affiliated.
- Forty-three of the 50 largest corporations are run by fraternity/sorority alumni.
- — Statistics taken from The impact of Greek Organization membership on collegiate outcomes: Evidence from a National Survey (Routon and Walker, 2014) and Fraternities and Sororities: Understanding Life Outcomes (Gallup, Purdue University, National Panhellenic Conference, and the North American Interfraternity Council)